Inspiration on 9-11 and kindness will protect us all! :)
Inspiration from 9-11, Midnightrabbi inspires always brings an insight if your looking for one:)
Being at the World Trade Center now reflecting and praying for peace. Lets all make a difference and move towards a new future together.
From Dan Winger – As the anniversary of the 9-11-2001 terrorist attacks on our great nation gets closer, I find myself going through many different emotions. I will NEVER forget that day of horror as long as I live. I watched as thousands of my fellow citizens were murdered in front of my eyes and I felt so helpless to do something. To this day the main emotion that surfaces is anger. Angry that I could not do something. As a police officer, you are trained to help save peoples lives. I could do nothing since I was so far away. I pray for the families of the victims that terrible day all the time. They will always be in my thoughts and prayers. NEVER FORGET 9-11! NEVER!
Hide & Seek
Elul 23, 5772 · September 10, 2012
Based on letters and talks of the Rebbe, Rabbi M. M. Schneerson
Print this Page
Rosh Hashanah, the Baal Shem Tov taught, is a game of hide and seek. G‑d hides, we seek.
But where can G‑d hide? Wherever you go, there He is. As the Zohar says, “There is no place void of Him.”
So perhaps what the Baal Shem Tov meant is more like peek-a-boo—when the parent hides behind his or her own fingers. So too, G‑d hides Himself within the guise of an awesome, indifferent king, judging His subjects strictly by the book until the most sublime angels shiver in dread.
And we seek. We seek the father behind the stern voice. We are the small child who climbs into the king’s arms, tears off the mask and exclaim, “Daddy!”
Which is just what He was waiting for.
Best Bet in a Chancy World from Lazer Brody
I must humbly disagree with the doomsday prophets. Sure, Israel suffers from big problems and major threats. But it’s heaven for your soul. The fact is that here, more and more people are quietly getting closer to Hashem. In Israel, a beautifully quiet spiritual revolution is taking place. Entire communities of emuna-oriented Jews are mushrooming in places that for years never had a synagogue or a Torah scroll. Yavniel, Carmiel, and Maalot are three examples. Folks there aren’t yelling at social protest demonstrations because they’re talking to Hashem. Many of our good friends in the USA and Canada have made Aliya recently. I urged those who sought my advice to consider places other than Ramat Bet Shemesh and Har Nof. I sent them to Maalot, to Katzrin, and to Yerucham, where they could buy nice apartments for a song, not worry where the kids are playing and breathe clean air. I’ve heard no complaints, only expressions of how happy they are to be here. I firmly believe that 5774 will be a wonderful year for the Jewish people in Israel, despite the threats.
The Evil Inclination wants you to think otherwise. By the way, the EI will do anything to prevent a person from making Aliya, especially casting worry and doubt in people’s hearts. The EI was active back in the time of the “Sin of the Spies”, and he’s still active now…
Every day, I get letters from worried parents with children in yeshivas and seminaries here in Israel. They’re frantic for their children to come home to the USA or Canada because of the apparent impending danger with Iran. Other families who had planned Aliya write and ask if it’s still safe to come to Israel; many are getting cold feet, especially whenever they listen to the news.
So is it safe in Israel? Let me preface my answer with a quick historical refresher of what happened a mere two decades ago….
The learning for this week’s shiur, Midnightrabbi Ashreinu class preparing for the new year with the macho man Randy! Tonight’s learning should be a zechus for the speedy redemption of: Sholom Mordechai ben Rivka (Rubashkin). Please remember him in your tefillos.
Tags: 2013 new WTC peace, 9-11, Feed a family on the holidays, holydays, inspiration, Inspiration on 9-11, jewish, kindness will protect us all! :), The Jaffa Institute, uncategorized, unity, World Trade Center now reflecting and praying for peace, yisrael
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithMidnightrabbi inspired aka Eli Goldsmith, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity these past 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents as office management and consultancy and formed his special bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority with professionalism and Kosher Certification! And as a Counselor at Retorno the LARGEST JEWISH DRUG REHAB center in the world. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com as Customer Service Executive updating their Social media and @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire. Eli is near Jerusalem with his wife and 6 beautiful children. Contact 972-53-317-5856 Email - email@example.com
- I liked a @YouTube video from @futurspecialedu youtu.be/1v-fgXOYQ74?a Future Special Education, our Children's Success with partnered 6 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @futurspecialedu youtu.be/s-IXyiad0kk?a Future Special Education, Drone Phantom view & Dedicated 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @midnightrabbi youtu.be/XziMTdkMeFY?a Giving is a gift, #inspired living with #Emunah! 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @midnightrabbi youtu.be/5Cs7u-zwgWE?a Giving is a Gift, #Inspired living with #Emunah! Part 2! 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @futurspecialedu youtu.be/1v-fgXOYQ74?a Future Special Education, our Children's Success with partnered 1 week ago
- Thank G-d for our #inspired eyes to look at such beauty and nachus! Enjoy the new blessed month of Adar with... fb.me/8nQk3IIzthttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 2 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/icf5zYawOSc?a Eviatar Banai Jerusalem Sultan Pool Concert 12http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 20 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-9EdcBedM64?a Getting the hints at work & play with #Emunah, Midnightrabbi #inspirations!http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 20 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @hidabrutworld youtu.be/Fnom1QmiTEw?a A Child's Basic Need - Rabbi Zecharia Wallersteinhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/ZrDwbmYQ-BA?a Visit Rabbi Sacks' updated website...http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago