Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, teaching your children & Yud Tet Kislev!
Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, teaching your children. For sure we recommend this book- Click here for more inspirations <- Unity with Chabad Chassidus this year Yud Tet – Rav Arush will speak in Jerusalem together with all the Chassidim, wishing us all a good yom-tov as the-light-shines-from-within-out!
Dr. Zev Ballen talks about the importance of speech in My Voice. Rivka Levy fights darkness and depression in Three Miles Down. Racheli Reckles meets challenges of parenting head-on in The Parent Whisperer.
This week’s Torah portion is Vayishlach, and Rabbi Dovid Charlop gives a wonderful elaboration on it in Sparks of Good. Dovber HaLevi gives us a lift in Rising Above Mediocrity.
Editor’s Choice: If learning Gemara scares you like it does so many people, or if you know someone (like your husband!) who’s either having a rough time learning Gemara or is hesitant to start, then Tal Rotem’s Who’s Afraid of Gemara is absolute required reading.
Brand New! No parent should be without this book (click on the bookcover photo to order online):
The Way out of the Tunnel
Even the nations of the world know that the biggest liar is one who lies to himself. In Shakespeare’s Hamlet, Polonius says to son Laertes, “But above all, my son, to thine own self be true.”
When a person lies to himself, and he tries to be someone else or something he’s not, he become a double loser: first, he can’t possibly be the other person, because he doesn’t have the tools that Hashem gave that other person to do his or her job on earth. Second, he’s not himself, and he’s not using his own special tools to accomplish his own designated task on this earth.
Many people who speak to me often tell me that they’re embarrassed of their true inner aspirations.
That’s a tragedy.
Your dreams, goals, and inner aspirations are your spice of life. They give you the power to fly out of bed in the morning. What do you care what other people think? Do they care if you’re happy or not? Don’t bet on it.
Henry David Thoreau said, “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” How did Thoreau come to this amazing conclusion? He spent hours on end in solitude. He came to the conclusion that the Creator dwells not only in all of creation, but in every person’s soul.
So what if people turn their noses up at your music. Flow with your own melody and step to the beat of your own drum, for that’s exactly what Hashem wants from you.
Above all, be straight with yourself…
Continue reading The Way out of the Tunnel on this week’s exciting issue of Breslev Israel web magazine.
Tags: : “When the wellsprings of your teachings spread outward.” Two generations later, beards, deep, Dr. Zev Ballen, founder of ChabadChassidism, he asked him: “When are you coming?” Mashiachanswered him:, matisyahu, Midnightrabbi inspires, Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi, Racheli Reckles, Rav Shalom Arush praying for Real appreciation!, Rivka Levy, Tal Rotem's Who's Afraid of Gemara, teaching your children, The Baal Shem Tov writes that he was once granted a spiritual vision of Mashiach. Unabashed, the Chassidim, the Czar., the Turks, רב שלום ארוש
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithEli Goldsmith aka the Midnightrabbi inspired, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well-known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity for 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents in management and formed a bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority. And as a Counselor at Retorno a REHAB center. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com & Campuscasa.com as Customer Service & Sales Executive updating their Social media, @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Eli contributes to HR and training with CX talks and positive professional feedback. Speaking in front of large audiences with confidence and inspiration. Eli is dedicating his spare time to the Future Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education! Partner with Founder of Unity Inspires Projects aka UPI! Unityinspiresprojects@gmail.com speaker :) Eli G manages Nissim Black to book please email email@example.com thanks :)
- Excited beyond words for all my @photography enthusiasts & students! Now is the time to signup with coupon "EG-20%-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @nissimofficial: After collecting the spoils of Mitzrayim, my team went forward on new "Nissim Merch". I'm happy to present to you our n… 4 days ago
- Come listen to #nissim #inspired, to book firstname.lastname@example.org - Good Chodesh all - youtube.com/watch?v=V8dv5S… 5 days ago
- @midnightrabbi @YouTube Would like to see @nfrealmusic & @nissimofficial to work together soon! #inspired #realmusic 1 week ago
- RT @nissimofficial: Great to arrive home from the US Pesach Tour & return to my family that was missed so much! Thanks for making this a @R… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCr4today: "I am ashamed." Former Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks says too many good people seem to be doing nothing to combat anti-Se…http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 19 hours ago
- RT @midnightrabbi: The Ultimate online Photography course! …dnightabbi1eligoldsmith.wordpress.com/2018/04/18/the… https://t.co/q8QBRrT2D2http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 20 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/FMi7eSJ8IZY?a Repositioning the Julius Baer brand to conquer the growth markets - Raymond J. Baerhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- RT @tiferesytm: Nissim Merch ##nissim #newlogo #newmerch themerchandisingshop.co.uk/shop/shop/prod… https://t.co/lGNc0QqT8dhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 2 days ago
- Please click on our #inspired #photographer link zerotopro.online/?affcode=13518… now for %20 discount coupon see our kind r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 2 days ago