Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, teaching your children & Yud Tet Kislev!
Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, teaching your children. For sure we recommend this book- Click here for more inspirations <- Unity with Chabad Chassidus this year Yud Tet – Rav Arush will speak in Jerusalem together with all the Chassidim, wishing us all a good yom-tov as the-light-shines-from-within-out!
Dr. Zev Ballen talks about the importance of speech in My Voice. Rivka Levy fights darkness and depression in Three Miles Down. Racheli Reckles meets challenges of parenting head-on in The Parent Whisperer.
This week’s Torah portion is Vayishlach, and Rabbi Dovid Charlop gives a wonderful elaboration on it in Sparks of Good. Dovber HaLevi gives us a lift in Rising Above Mediocrity.
Editor’s Choice: If learning Gemara scares you like it does so many people, or if you know someone (like your husband!) who’s either having a rough time learning Gemara or is hesitant to start, then Tal Rotem’s Who’s Afraid of Gemara is absolute required reading.
Brand New! No parent should be without this book (click on the bookcover photo to order online):
The Way out of the Tunnel
Even the nations of the world know that the biggest liar is one who lies to himself. In Shakespeare’s Hamlet, Polonius says to son Laertes, “But above all, my son, to thine own self be true.”
When a person lies to himself, and he tries to be someone else or something he’s not, he become a double loser: first, he can’t possibly be the other person, because he doesn’t have the tools that Hashem gave that other person to do his or her job on earth. Second, he’s not himself, and he’s not using his own special tools to accomplish his own designated task on this earth.
Many people who speak to me often tell me that they’re embarrassed of their true inner aspirations.
That’s a tragedy.
Your dreams, goals, and inner aspirations are your spice of life. They give you the power to fly out of bed in the morning. What do you care what other people think? Do they care if you’re happy or not? Don’t bet on it.
Henry David Thoreau said, “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” How did Thoreau come to this amazing conclusion? He spent hours on end in solitude. He came to the conclusion that the Creator dwells not only in all of creation, but in every person’s soul.
So what if people turn their noses up at your music. Flow with your own melody and step to the beat of your own drum, for that’s exactly what Hashem wants from you.
Above all, be straight with yourself…
Continue reading The Way out of the Tunnel on this week’s exciting issue of Breslev Israel web magazine.
Tags: : “When the wellsprings of your teachings spread outward.” Two generations later, beards, deep, Dr. Zev Ballen, founder of ChabadChassidism, he asked him: “When are you coming?” Mashiachanswered him:, matisyahu, Midnightrabbi inspires, Rabbi Shalom Arush explains the Mitzva of VeShinantam, Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi, Racheli Reckles, Rav Shalom Arush praying for Real appreciation!, Rivka Levy, Tal Rotem's Who's Afraid of Gemara, teaching your children, The Baal Shem Tov writes that he was once granted a spiritual vision of Mashiach. Unabashed, the Chassidim, the Czar., the Turks, רב שלום ארוש
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithMidnightrabbi inspired aka Eli Goldsmith, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity these past 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents as office management and consultancy and formed his special bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority with professionalism and Kosher Certification! And as a Counselor at Retorno the LARGEST JEWISH DRUG REHAB center in the world. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com and Campuscasa.com as Customer Service and Sales Executive updating their Social media and @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Please contact Eli Goldshmit who is dedicating his time to the Future of Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education in our time! Donate - https://paypal.me/eligold and email Eli - Futurespecialeducation@gmail.com ! Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire. https://bookme.name/EliGoldsmith Eli is near Jerusalem with his wife and 6 beautiful children. Contact 972-53-317-5856 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A new favorite: 3/26/17 An Amazing class from The Lighthouse in MIAMI, FL by @RavDror soundcloud.com/ravdror/32617-… on #SoundCloud 8 hours ago
- A new favorite: 'Finding a Moral Compass in Challenging Times' - David Brooks & Rabbi Sacks in conversation soundcloud.com/office-of-rabb… 9 hours ago
- A new favorite: C&C 5777 - Vayakhel Pekudei - Encampments & Journeys by @rabbisacks soundcloud.com/office-of-rabb… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- A new favorite: Parashat Ki Tisa - Why Do We Fail? by @4lifeafterdeath soundcloud.com/rabbialonanava… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- A new favorite: Mordechai Winberger Mar 21 by @jrootradio soundcloud.com/jroot-radio/mo… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-4bPjHPq0yQ?a Basics of Emunah #1 By Rabbi YY Jacobson: Is Judaism Afraid of Questions?http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 3 hours ago
- fb.me/5AjJ7I3V5http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/nSlzyqPOQhY?a Wedding Of Amshinover Rebbe's Youngest Sonhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 8 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/lrd0gdA2clw?a Dwayne Johnson on Fatherhood: "Lead Life With Love" | Oprah's Master Class | Oprahhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 8 hours ago
- Good Shabbos all! In RBS with family simchas. Thanks old friend & have good times all with renewal :)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 2 days ago