This week is a time to make a difference and click donate, 13 in 2013!
Its over a year since last year’s Bar mitzvah!!!
2013 BAR MITZVAH CELEBRATIONS is in your hands!
!!! half the money is here but you need to bring the other half , so these boys can be the whole man they deserve http://www.rootfunding.com/campaign/3517 JIM = Jaffa Institute & Midnightrabbi eli goldsmith !!!
Ethiopian Bar Mitzvah Program campaign for Jaffa Institute – share with Root Funding or donate directly by Donating Generously After You Watch and Read Below And Click Here -> Http://Www.Jaffainstitute.Org/Online-Donations-To-The-Jaffa-Institute Write In Comments Eli’s Friends And Your Secure Donation Will Be For The Bar Mitzvah Of 30 Students 2013!
The Kotel Rebbe doing his job , you do your 13 in 2013 -> donate and share !!!
Kotel – Western Wall (כותל המערבי) JIM = Jaffa Institute & Midnightrabbi eli goldsmith style !!!
So happy to get ready for Lag Bomer 2013 with Ari Lesser this year in top form 🙂 And Rebbe Shimon’s light with all of us shinning too!Last years pics<- click here!
Click here for more ->Midnightrabbi inspired production!!!
The computer in the toilet / bathroom syndrome!
Nowadays it’s become clear the dangers of addictions and addictive personalities. The internet in all circles of society has had an effect on communication individually and communally. The positive goal is to unify the voice of the individual on a global scale. However, as every good Rabbi has pointed out, “it’s much easier to have good relationship with someone far away than a close neighbor.” Even more so a close relative and even more so our Husband and Wifey!
click below for the full posts 🙂
From Dan. <-click here for more and Dan’s great books! We are told in great detail of the punishment that awaits
sinners. But fair is fair, so where is the reward for those
that following the right path?
A lion was devouring its prey, when suddenly a bone got
caught in its throat. He declared that any animal who could
remove the bone would receive a generous reward.
An Egyptian Kora bird, which has a long and thin beak,
approached the lion and with its beak managed to reach deep
into the lion’s throat and safely remove the bone.
Afterwards, the bird requested from the lion its due reward.
“For an animal to stick its head into the mouth of a lion
and come out alive,” replied the lion, “there is no greater
reward than that!”
We must remember that we have been given everything, even
our very lives, and we have been given instructions for
life. We must accustom ourselves to accept that we are
merely following instructions for life and therefore we
don’t deserve a ‘reward’.
In truth there is plenty of reward. The reason why it is not
mentioned is because the reward is too great to express .
It simply cannot be fully described with finite words.
But it is also not mentioned because ultimately we must
serve G-d without looking to the rewards.
And ironically, this is also how we will receive a far
Have a rewarding Shabbos,
Parable: Medrash Rabba, Bereishis 64:10
 See Ibid. 4:17 (and Tehillim 31:20)
 See Pirkei Avos 1:3
Tags: 13 in, 13 in 2013, focus relationships, kaliver rebbe, Kotel - Western Wall (כותל המערב, Lag Bomer 2013, Making peace in marriage, Rav Tzvi meyer, Shalom Bayis book, The Kotel Rebbe doing his job, Women at the Kotel praying for 13 in 2013
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithEli Goldsmith aka the Midnightrabbi inspired, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well-known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity for 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents in management and formed a bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority. And as a Counselor at Retorno a REHAB center. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com & Campuscasa.com as Customer Service & Sales Executive updating their Social media, @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Eli contributes to HR and training with CX talks and positive professional feedback. Speaking in front of large audiences with confidence and inspiration. Eli is dedicating his spare time to the Future Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education! Partner with Founder of Unity Inspires Projects aka UPI! Unityinspiresprojects@gmail.com speaker :) Eli G consults with many artists and businesses to success! Look forward to hear from you for dedicated work together!
- RT @shtettl: Giving Is Love @shtettl and the -Zhitomer Ukrainian Orphanage Home- Collab!! 10% Profit On Every Purchase to be Donated to the… 2 hours ago
- RT @elipmusic: New episode to enjoy - loving the love, back home we go b'H anchor.fm/eligoldsmith/e… 14 hours ago
- New episode to enjoy - loving the love, back home we go b'H anchor.fm/eligoldsmith/e… 4 days ago
- Great podcast posts from quick focused London, United Kingdom trip with soul mate and family with friends!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @rabbigartner: #LivingAligned Redemption--Believing In Ourselves #selfhelp #motivationalquotes: "The roots of redemption lie in refusing… 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/miujlOyyTcQ?a אברהם פריד ושולי רנד - אנעים זמירות // מתוךhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 16 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/PTWI5uthYCo?a Rabbi YY Jacobson -- Mendy Klein's Legacy: Don't Sin Against the Childhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/vUIt07E85ck?a Yoni Z - UP! [Official Music Video] אפ! - Z יוניhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/WMVbz21zHqo?a Brain Foghttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/zC21TcRQzKs?a If You Use A Smartphone, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW! | Jim Kwik | Simon Sinekhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 5 days ago