This week is a time to make a difference and click donate, 13 in 2013!
Its over a year since last year’s Bar mitzvah!!!
2013 BAR MITZVAH CELEBRATIONS is in your hands!
!!! half the money is here but you need to bring the other half , so these boys can be the whole man they deserve http://www.rootfunding.com/campaign/3517 JIM = Jaffa Institute & Midnightrabbi eli goldsmith !!!
Ethiopian Bar Mitzvah Program campaign for Jaffa Institute – share with Root Funding or donate directly by Donating Generously After You Watch and Read Below And Click Here -> Http://Www.Jaffainstitute.Org/Online-Donations-To-The-Jaffa-Institute Write In Comments Eli’s Friends And Your Secure Donation Will Be For The Bar Mitzvah Of 30 Students 2013!
The Kotel Rebbe doing his job , you do your 13 in 2013 -> donate and share !!!
Kotel – Western Wall (כותל המערבי) JIM = Jaffa Institute & Midnightrabbi eli goldsmith style !!!
So happy to get ready for Lag Bomer 2013 with Ari Lesser this year in top form 🙂 And Rebbe Shimon’s light with all of us shinning too!Last years pics<- click here!
Click here for more ->Midnightrabbi inspired production!!!
The computer in the toilet / bathroom syndrome!
Nowadays it’s become clear the dangers of addictions and addictive personalities. The internet in all circles of society has had an effect on communication individually and communally. The positive goal is to unify the voice of the individual on a global scale. However, as every good Rabbi has pointed out, “it’s much easier to have good relationship with someone far away than a close neighbor.” Even more so a close relative and even more so our Husband and Wifey!
click below for the full posts 🙂
From Dan. <-click here for more and Dan’s great books! We are told in great detail of the punishment that awaits
sinners. But fair is fair, so where is the reward for those
that following the right path?
A lion was devouring its prey, when suddenly a bone got
caught in its throat. He declared that any animal who could
remove the bone would receive a generous reward.
An Egyptian Kora bird, which has a long and thin beak,
approached the lion and with its beak managed to reach deep
into the lion’s throat and safely remove the bone.
Afterwards, the bird requested from the lion its due reward.
“For an animal to stick its head into the mouth of a lion
and come out alive,” replied the lion, “there is no greater
reward than that!”
We must remember that we have been given everything, even
our very lives, and we have been given instructions for
life. We must accustom ourselves to accept that we are
merely following instructions for life and therefore we
don’t deserve a ‘reward’.
In truth there is plenty of reward. The reason why it is not
mentioned is because the reward is too great to express .
It simply cannot be fully described with finite words.
But it is also not mentioned because ultimately we must
serve G-d without looking to the rewards.
And ironically, this is also how we will receive a far
Have a rewarding Shabbos,
Parable: Medrash Rabba, Bereishis 64:10
 See Ibid. 4:17 (and Tehillim 31:20)
 See Pirkei Avos 1:3
Tags: 13 in, 13 in 2013, focus relationships, kaliver rebbe, Kotel - Western Wall (כותל המערב, Lag Bomer 2013, Making peace in marriage, Rav Tzvi meyer, Shalom Bayis book, The Kotel Rebbe doing his job, Women at the Kotel praying for 13 in 2013
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithMidnightrabbi inspired aka Eli Goldsmith, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity these past 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents as office management and consultancy and formed his special bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority with professionalism and Kosher Certification! And as a Counselor at Retorno the LARGEST JEWISH DRUG REHAB center in the world. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com and Campuscasa.com as Customer Service and Sales Executive updating their Social media and @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Please contact Eli Goldshmit who is dedicating his time to the Future of Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education in our time! Donate - https://paypal.me/eligold and email Eli - Futurespecialeducation@gmail.com ! Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire. https://bookme.name/EliGoldsmith Eli is near Jerusalem with his wife and 6 beautiful children. Contact 972-53-317-5856 Email - email@example.com
- A new favorite: 3/26/17 An Amazing class from The Lighthouse in MIAMI, FL by @RavDror soundcloud.com/ravdror/32617-… on #SoundCloud 8 hours ago
- A new favorite: 'Finding a Moral Compass in Challenging Times' - David Brooks & Rabbi Sacks in conversation soundcloud.com/office-of-rabb… 9 hours ago
- A new favorite: C&C 5777 - Vayakhel Pekudei - Encampments & Journeys by @rabbisacks soundcloud.com/office-of-rabb… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- A new favorite: Parashat Ki Tisa - Why Do We Fail? by @4lifeafterdeath soundcloud.com/rabbialonanava… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- A new favorite: Mordechai Winberger Mar 21 by @jrootradio soundcloud.com/jroot-radio/mo… on #SoundCloud 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-4bPjHPq0yQ?a Basics of Emunah #1 By Rabbi YY Jacobson: Is Judaism Afraid of Questions?http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 3 hours ago
- fb.me/5AjJ7I3V5http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/nSlzyqPOQhY?a Wedding Of Amshinover Rebbe's Youngest Sonhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 8 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/lrd0gdA2clw?a Dwayne Johnson on Fatherhood: "Lead Life With Love" | Oprah's Master Class | Oprahhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 8 hours ago
- Good Shabbos all! In RBS with family simchas. Thanks old friend & have good times all with renewal :)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 2 days ago