Great Art and Chassidic/Hassidic sayings that inspire!
My most popular daily blog is a big Surprise and just tells you what people are searching for nowadays i.e. The Lubliner Rabbi: “Better an insincere peace than a sincere quarrel”. My wife wants this beautiful painting / picture for her holy birthday this week 7 Adar<- Moshe Rabbenu’s style, The story is about Zecharya’s Prophecy <-listen here to original song from Midnightrabbi inspired about this. Oil on Canvass 100cm x 80cm Original: Private Collection. Givat Ze’ev, Israel. High quality, signed Giclee prints are for sale here <- and more …“ Old men and women will yet sit in the streets of Jerusalem,and each will have his staff in his hand due to old age,and the streets of the city will, once again,be filled with boys and girls playing”.
[ Zecharya 8:4-5]This painting depicts the prophecy of Zecharya, that despite the doom and destruction that he and the otherprophets forsaw, there will be a day, that will see true peace, tranquility and happiness return to Jerusalem.A large number of midrashim and Rabbinic interpretations of the prophecies have been included in the painting.
The narrative begins in the upper, far left, with the story of Rabbi Akiva and three Sages on the Temple Mount.
As a fox emerges from the rubble of the Holy Temple, Rabbi Akiva smiles and brings comforts to the weeping Sages (and all future generations) with his assurance that the phrophecy of the Redeption will also be fullfilled.Underlying the composition, is the shape of the Great Shofar that will herald this great Redemption.As the “sound” of this shofar sweeps upwards through the trees, the circular composition brings the story to a close with a depiction of the Third Temple, of white fire, that will descend from Heaven.
On the day before Passover, Rabbi Levi Yitzhak, while walking through the marketplace, met several Gentiles who were known to be smuggling goods across the border.
‘Do you have any smuggled silk’ he asked them.
‘We do’, they answered.
‘How many yards to you have’, he continued.
‘Don’t worry Rabbi,’ said the smuggler. ‘We have as much as you need.’
He left them and soon met a Jew.
‘Do you have any Hametz’, he asked.
‘Hametz?’ asked the astonished Jew. ‘Heaven forbid that a Jew should have Hametz after the sixth hour on Erev Pessach!’
Soon he met a second Jew and again asked, ‘Do you have any Hametz?’
‘What did you ask, Rabbi’, answered the distraught man. ‘Hametz at this time!”…
View original post 2,899 more words
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithEli Goldsmith aka the Midnightrabbi inspired, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well-known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity for 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents in management and formed a bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority. And as a Counselor at Retorno a REHAB center. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com & Campuscasa.com as Customer Service & Sales Executive updating their Social media, @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Eli contributes to HR and training with CX talks and positive professional feedback. Speaking in front of large audiences with confidence and inspiration. Eli is dedicating his spare time to the Future Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education! Partner with Founder of Unity Inspires Projects aka UPI! Unityinspiresprojects@gmail.com speaker :) Eli G consults with many artists and businesses to success! Look forward to hear from you for dedicated work together!
- RT @shtettl: Giving Is Love @shtettl and the -Zhitomer Ukrainian Orphanage Home- Collab!! 10% Profit On Every Purchase to be Donated to the… 2 hours ago
- RT @elipmusic: New episode to enjoy - loving the love, back home we go b'H anchor.fm/eligoldsmith/e… 14 hours ago
- New episode to enjoy - loving the love, back home we go b'H anchor.fm/eligoldsmith/e… 4 days ago
- Great podcast posts from quick focused London, United Kingdom trip with soul mate and family with friends!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @rabbigartner: #LivingAligned Redemption--Believing In Ourselves #selfhelp #motivationalquotes: "The roots of redemption lie in refusing… 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/miujlOyyTcQ?a אברהם פריד ושולי רנד - אנעים זמירות // מתוךhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 16 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/PTWI5uthYCo?a Rabbi YY Jacobson -- Mendy Klein's Legacy: Don't Sin Against the Childhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/vUIt07E85ck?a Yoni Z - UP! [Official Music Video] אפ! - Z יוניhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/WMVbz21zHqo?a Brain Foghttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 5 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/zC21TcRQzKs?a If You Use A Smartphone, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOW! | Jim Kwik | Simon Sinekhttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 5 days ago