Great Art and Chassidic/Hassidic sayings that inspire!
My most popular daily blog is a big Surprise and just tells you what people are searching for nowadays i.e. The Lubliner Rabbi: “Better an insincere peace than a sincere quarrel”. My wife wants this beautiful painting / picture for her holy birthday this week 7 Adar<- Moshe Rabbenu’s style, The story is about Zecharya’s Prophecy <-listen here to original song from Midnightrabbi inspired about this. Oil on Canvass 100cm x 80cm Original: Private Collection. Givat Ze’ev, Israel. High quality, signed Giclee prints are for sale here <- and more …“ Old men and women will yet sit in the streets of Jerusalem,and each will have his staff in his hand due to old age,and the streets of the city will, once again,be filled with boys and girls playing”.
[ Zecharya 8:4-5]This painting depicts the prophecy of Zecharya, that despite the doom and destruction that he and the otherprophets forsaw, there will be a day, that will see true peace, tranquility and happiness return to Jerusalem.A large number of midrashim and Rabbinic interpretations of the prophecies have been included in the painting.
The narrative begins in the upper, far left, with the story of Rabbi Akiva and three Sages on the Temple Mount.
As a fox emerges from the rubble of the Holy Temple, Rabbi Akiva smiles and brings comforts to the weeping Sages (and all future generations) with his assurance that the phrophecy of the Redeption will also be fullfilled.Underlying the composition, is the shape of the Great Shofar that will herald this great Redemption.As the “sound” of this shofar sweeps upwards through the trees, the circular composition brings the story to a close with a depiction of the Third Temple, of white fire, that will descend from Heaven.
On the day before Passover, Rabbi Levi Yitzhak, while walking through the marketplace, met several Gentiles who were known to be smuggling goods across the border.
‘Do you have any smuggled silk’ he asked them.
‘We do’, they answered.
‘How many yards to you have’, he continued.
‘Don’t worry Rabbi,’ said the smuggler. ‘We have as much as you need.’
He left them and soon met a Jew.
‘Do you have any Hametz’, he asked.
‘Hametz?’ asked the astonished Jew. ‘Heaven forbid that a Jew should have Hametz after the sixth hour on Erev Pessach!’
Soon he met a second Jew and again asked, ‘Do you have any Hametz?’
‘What did you ask, Rabbi’, answered the distraught man. ‘Hametz at this time!”…
View original post 2,899 more words
About Midnightrabbi inspired aka Eli GoldsmithMidnightrabbi inspired aka Eli Goldsmith, is originally from a well-known family, in the music biz and entertainment industry, from London, has transferred his upbringing and talents to be at the cutting edge of culture and Jewish talent hosting events for many programs. He studied in England at John Lyons School Harrow, Woodhouse College and Sussex University! Continuing his education in Israel, Talmudic Law and group council at Ohr Somayach, Kollel Aiza Birah and Kollel Boston, in Derech Hamelech and Rabbi in 6 well known programs where was named honorably the Midnightrabbi by the beloved students themselves, He has rounded off his outlook with a large breath of wisdom including the "7 habits" from Stephen Covey to become the “10 habits” practical business successful approach. Working as a Consultant in the well-known Charity these past 4 years, the Jaffa Institute and sister program the Bet Shemesh Educational Center is where he honed his talents as office management and consultancy and formed his special bond with many special people worldwide. Recently working as a Consultant and Office manager of UKA United Kashruth Authority with professionalism and Kosher Certification! And as a Counselor at Retorno the LARGEST JEWISH DRUG REHAB center in the world. Eli was excitedly consulting @Grantwatch.com, Hiko.Energy.com and Campuscasa.com as Customer Service and Sales Executive updating their Social media and @Student Services at MJI Institute. Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire, alongside performing successfully as a Customer Service Executive at Nu Mark LLC. Please contact Eli Goldshmit who is dedicating his time to the Future of Special Education. This is the key to the root of the issue in Education in our time! Donate - https://paypal.me/eligold and email Eli - Futurespecialeducation@gmail.com ! Eli Goldsmith is currently looking for new opportunities to inspire. https://bookme.name/EliGoldsmith Founder of UPI - Unity Inspires Projects https://unityinspiresprojects.wordpress.com/ Eli is near Jerusalem with his wife and 6 beautiful children. Contact 972-53-317-5856 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/wSpzIm-C8wQ?a "Higher and Higher" The Solomon brothers @Midnightrabbi (Unity of Music) "the ones" 58 minutes ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/oQRvYp9MIvc?a The Solomon brothers "Yemen Funk- Rabi Shimon" @Midnightrabbi in Bet Shemesh! 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/lCToT1KXZLY?a The Solomon brothers "Coldplay" cover, @Midnightrabbi "the Fortunate ones" Living 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/7hV1fsQq5A8?a The Solomon brothers "Israeli Music Classics", Midnightrabbi "the Fortunate ones" 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/XAfhPY6KW6M?a The Solomon brothers "Malachim" "Angels" @Midnightrabbi "the Fortunate ones" Living 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/EfQ8uRMo3Cc?a "Higher and Higher" feat Purim Solomon Brothers, Ashreinu @Midnightrabbihttp://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-cM6Vv081xA?a "Dawn", Ari Lesser in Safed Wadi!http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/XzzM2CC4iWo?a Nissim "Fly Away" ניסים – לעוף (Official Video)http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 6 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/mGBHvAaDugc?a Live Kingship in Jerusalem #inspired!http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 23 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/-Dg8ay6Vgx0?a The Kingship of Jerusalem and us!http://justcoz.org/midnightrabbi 23 hours ago